Last week, we investigated Twitter app scammers using stolen celebrity nudes as bait, explored the world of Chinese PUPs and backdoors, took a deep dive into a Ransomware campaign targeting people in the UK and Canada, and looked at a bout of SMS Phishing. We also examined the claims of hackers in relation to wiping Apple devices and poked around a tech support screenlocker scam.
- Word documents that can go after both Mac and Windows machines.
- 10 industrial plants run into Malware trouble.
- What projects can stay and which ones need to go?
- Citadel Malware: “It was me.“
- Android Forums suffers a breach.
- In the Internet of Things, not even your dishwasher is immune.
- That’s a whole lot of BEC scamming.
Stay safe, everyone!
Malwarebytes Labs Team
The post A week in security (Mar 20th – Mar 26th) appeared first on Malwarebytes Labs.
Powered by WPeMatico